Get ready for our exclusive list of the top 5 princesses for hire for 2016! Looking to hire a princess character for your daughter’s birthday? Check out our predicted most popular princess characters for 2016.
- Snow Sisters- this dynamic duo is sure to add some frozen fun to your child’s birthday party! Inspired by The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson, our Snow Sisters show how true love can conquer all.
2. Cinderella- the classic and most sophisticated of all princesses, Cinderella is the perfect addition to any girly birthday party. Cinderella is an inspiration for dreamers all over and will teach your guests the important of kindness, courage and believing in the power of midnight.
3. Little Mermaid- this ocean beauty is perfectly suited for any under the sea theme. Our Little Mermaid princess loves to share stories of her grand adventures and talk about all her fishy friends. She’s sure to make a splash wherever she goes!
4. Rapunzel- she’s so glad she left her tower and loves to party with kids of all ages. Rapunzel brings along her trusty green reptilian friend and has a schedule full of fun activities, whether it’s painting nails or making lanterns, this long-haired princess makes every birthday the best day ever!
5. Belle- a tale as old as time, Princess Belle is truly a beauty both inside and out. She loves to read and thinks story time is the highlight of every party! Far off places, daring sword fights, a prince in disguise! She can’t wait to share her wonderful imagination.
Girly-Girl Partea’s is the #1 provider of princess and character entertainment for North Florida. Started in 2008, Girly-Girl Partea’s has been part of 500+ birthday parties and kids themed events and continues to make birthdays SPECTACULAR from Southern Georgia down to Palm Coast and everywhere in between. Click the ‘book now’ button above to add some magic to your next party or corporate event!